Saturday, January 5, 2013

My tutorial on Riley Blake Designs Cutting Corners' college!

 

That is a pincushion that I made to participate in Riley Blake Designs Pincushion Club 2012. To participate in that event, all participants had to make an original pincushion tutorial. I thought I would give it a try, so, I signed up and got a response from Julia from Riley Blake Designs Team. She agreed with my idea and put me on January 4th, 2013 spot ...YAY ... This is what I came up with. I call it " Two flowers pincushion"
If you think that is cute and would like to try to make it, you can go to RBL site for the complete tutorial.

Have fun!!!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I am a felt fan too and I make tons of things with felt and other materials together. Your PCs are really sweet!
    kiss
    Fla

    ReplyDelete