Saturday, October 18, 2014

A rainy day project

Rain, rain go away
Come again another day
 
 
That is a rain mantra that a 4 year old taught me to stop rain. It is very cute, isn't it? :)
 
It was a rainy day the other day that gave an ugly look to the nature here in Claremont. I did not say the mantra to stop it, but decided to spend my afternoon by continuing my scrappy quilt instead.
 
The rain had a positive impact on me which helped me be productive and finish the second block of my 9 patch. I am pretty happy with the result except for one corner, the bottom right one. I believe it does not belong to the block. I am going to remove and replace it with the blueish dark green schemed one.
 
It is still a long way to finish it as a blanket, but I am pretty optimistic about it. Let's see ....
 

Thank you!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment